| Eureka Math: Launch
|ESU 10 - T&L
|ESU 10 Kearney NE - Conference Room B - North Wing (click here for building map)
|Launch Eureka Math prepares Grades K–5 teachers who are new to the curriculum for successful implementation. Educators explore the curriculum to understand how the learning design and lessons help students build a comprehensive and coherent understanding of math. Participants interactively explore a module and learn about the curriculum through the lens of the instructional shifts.
Participants will understand…
• how to successfully implement Eureka Math,
• the usefulness of the Module Overview,
• the importance and instructional implications of K–5 coherence,
• how to analyze the lesson structure of Eureka Math, and
• how to prepare and teach Eureka Math with fidelity.
|Audience: K-5 Eureka Math Teachers, Administrators, Math Specialists, Title I, Special Education