Help Item: Register for a Workshop
|How do I||Register for a Workshop
|REGISTERING FOR A WORKSHOP SECTION
In order to register for a workshop section, it must be occurring sometime in the future (not the current day or in the past), your school must have authorization to take it (if it is a private workshop) and the workshop cannot be cancelled.
- Go to the Section Details page either by clicking on the Section title
in the Section list or by clicking on the Section box in the calendar
- Click on the name of the particular workshop section you wish to attend.
- On the Workshop Section Details page, click on Click here to register for this section.
If the workshop section is more than one day, you will automatically be
registered for each day of the workshop section. If you wish to attend
only certain days of a multi-day workshop section, you must call or
e-mail the workshop contact person directly and they will be able to
If a workshop is full, you can be put on a waiting list so that if
someone cancels their registration or if the maximum number of people
allowed increases, the workshop contact person can then register you for
- Select your preferred payment method in the drop-down list and then click on Register for this Workshop.
- Once you have completed your registration for the workshop section, ODIE will send a confirmation e-mail to you.